Reducing risk from COVID-19 through proven in-home treatment
In today’s environment that puts a priority on flexibility in care delivery, our mission has never been more relevant: to help people with chronic diseases live better and care for themselves at home.
Even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to provide the highest standard of service to help people treat their chronic swelling at home.
In addition to following the preventive measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we are taking these important actions to mitigate potential risks created by COVID-19.
- Adjusting our work and operations to keep our employees safe while continuing to serve our clinicians and patients.
- Implementing remote and flexible work arrangements for employees wherever possible.
- Initiating employee travel restrictions to reduce exposure.
- Postponing large medical education programs, conducting virtual meetings whenever possible.
- When in-person visits are required, supporting customers and patients with our rigorous infection control practices.
We continue to work with our clinician customers and health plans to secure devices for the patients referred to us.