Freedom of Movement
Lightweight and non-restrictive, the AffloVest leaves the user fully mobile during treatments. Users can go for a walk in the park, move around the house, or relax in front of the television without the distractions of loud noise, restrictive hoses and heavy air generators.
- Postural independence; because of the unique integral oscillation system, the treatment does not vary with the patient’s position, unlike other HFCWOs on the market. Treatments can be administered while sitting, standing, or laying down. (This is a great feature for patients with ALS or Muscular Dystrophy.)
- Rechargeable battery pack with many hours of life
- Weighs about ten pounds depending on size, making it the lightest oscillation vest on the market
- Easy to store and easy to carry; perfect for the respiratory patient who travels
- Available in 7 sizes (XXS XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL) (18″ chest circumference to 60″+)
Ease of Use
The AffloVest puts complete control of treatments in the patient’s hands.
- Nine total setting variations let patients choose their own level of treatment
- Three modes of oscillation treatment (Drainage, Vibration, Percussion)
- Three adjustable intensity levels (Soft, Medium, Intense)
- Quiet during operation
- AC/DC power option allows users to recharge the battery or operate the vest at home or in the car
Just What the Doctor Ordered
Doctors recommend HFCWO vests for their effectiveness in providing airway clearance. AffloVest is available in the U.S. market to those with a doctor’s prescription, and is approved for Medicare and private health insurance reimbursement.